baobaobebe

Monday, December 04, 2006

Party Weekend





We went to the company party on Saturday. It was a black tie party. I dressed up as a Japanese girl while Biajee put on his penguin suit. Men are boring. They don't have a lot of varieties of clothing to wear to a formal occasion.

Arnold had a great time at the mall in the afternoon. He fancied his own image in the mirror and thought he'd play with that baby in the mirror. We dropped him off at Sylvia's before we headed to Omni Interlocken Hotel. There were 800 people at the party. We did cocktail, dinner and dessert. Biajee drank two glasses of Merlot, which caused him a severe headache the day after.

I booked our trip to Maui on Friday night. My boss almost tended to disapprove it because that's the busiest week of the year. But he did let me go in the end. I stayed at work till 8:30 pm to show him how I appreciate it. Everything has a payoff. I have to work really hard between now and January 5th. I'm hiring a new person to work for me though. I hope I can just dump everything onto his plate by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home