baobaobebe

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Lost

I lost Biajee today. He wouldn't pick up the cell phone and he is with Arthur. I have no idea where he is at the moment and I was going to go to lunch with them.

Arthur had a fever yesterday and was separated from other infants at school. Biajee was supposed to take Arthur to the doctor's to make sure it's nothing related to kidney problems. We think the cause may be that Arthur got tired of our Thanksgiving trip to Kansas City.

It's freezingly cold in Arkansas these days. It's going to rain this afternoon through tomorrow. I have to scrape ice for 15 minutes every morning before I can drive the car. Can't wait to move into our new house so that we can park in the garage.

My secret Santa at work still hasn't given me any Christmas gift. I've given up hope of receiving gifts this year. At the end of the game, we're supposed to find out who our secret Santa is and I could punch the person in the nose at that time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home