baobaobebe

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Cricket

A cricket was in our master bedroom last night and it was singing all night long. I got up at 4:30 in the morning, couldn't stand it any more. After taking a shower, I found it on the bathroom floor. Then I killed it with toilet paper and flushed it.

Arnold didn't sleep well either because of the noise. Arthur had a bit of cough this morning. I'm suspecting that he picked up some bugs from Helen Walton Children's Enrichment Center. The kids love the new school, especially Arnold. He is learning so much every day.

I have to prepare bottled milk vs frozen milk in the morning. It's more like Montessori standard. I'll do notary this afternoon when I pick them up and sign both boys up for photography. The sitting fee is $10 per person.

It's been raining all day. I need to leave the house earlier tomorrow so that I could go to the gym in the morning after dropping them off. Arnold is already unhappy with me. "It's still dark outside." He said yesterday when we started the car at 6 am. Well, they wake me up and I need to wake them up as well. We're a family and we share the burden.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Marina Wang said…

    Hi Pei, you get up at 4 am everyday, then when do you fall asleep at night?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home