baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Citizenship Test

I passed the citizenship test yesterday. I'll receive an appointment letter for ceremony in 30 to 45 days.

I finished my Christmas shopping as a secret Santa after the citizenship test. We stopped at Shogun in Fayetteville for lunch. I don't recommend this a good restaurant. The variety of fish is quite limited and service is not that good. Biajee and I were concerned that they spent too much money on the building and overhead.

Our new house will close on December 8th. We found out that our current Bose speakers will not work with the new structure. The new house is pre-wired with in wall speakers. We need two pairs of them, one for downstairs and the other for upstairs bonus room. Biajee is already studying what types of speakers we should purchase. Chances are we'll buy Bose as well.

I'm volunteering this afternoon at Sunshine School in Benton County. The weather is icy cold, but I have to dig up playground outside.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Gary Lovell said…

    Congratulations Pei

    I am happy that you and your family are doing so well

    Gary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home