baobaobebe

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Car Insurance

Our car insurance went up $220 for half a year after we moved to Arkansas. It's quite dangerous to drive here. Police cars are hiding at every corner of the road and will stop you even if you're one mile above speed limit.

There are a lot of trucks on the road as well, which makes driving more stressful. Biajee went to the DMV today and was told we didn't have sufficient documents to get our registration processed.

We're running out of vegetables soon. Maybe we can survive with bean sprouts and carrots today, but we may need to make a grocery shopping trip tomorrow. I don't think I need anything while Biajee is in Colorado next week. I'll just try to survive.

The seller asked us to fix a list of things after home inspection and I refused. My realtor suggested that I drop the price of the house for $1,200 more. I refused again. We don't know whether the house could be closed by end of this month yet, but at least the buyer has paid for inspection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home