baobaobebe

Friday, October 16, 2009

Immigration Interview Appointment






I received the immigration interview appointment today. The big date is November 17. I have to be there at 10 am and be prepared to answer all kinds of questions of American history and politics.

There is a CD in my car at the moment so that I could listen to the questions and answers every day to be prepared for this interview. I'll have to give up Chinese citizenship soon. Part of me will be empty forever.

Tomorrow is gymnastics and soccer day. Biajee is still in Colorado. I've had a long and exhausting week. Can't wait for Biajee to get home and shoulder off some of the parenting burdens.

It's been rainy and cold lately. We should go shop for some pants or suits for me. I need pants that go with suits and pitifully I don't even know which brands are nice and where to buy them. I definitely would welcome any advice. The theme for work clothing should be boring and conventional.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home