baobaobebe

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Little Professor






Ms. Linda is Arthur's teacher at Roger's ABC Happy Kids. She was almost in tears when she learned that Arthur would be transferred to Helen Walton Day Care Center. "He'll be a professor when he is 3 years old." She said.

Helen Walton Day Care was set up by Sam Walton's wife and has been a highly regarded and accountable place for infant and pre-school care. When we picked up the kids last Friday, I saw Ms. Linda's comment on Arthur's Daily Activity Sheet, "I'll miss my little professor."

It breaks my heart to have to move the children to another school since they just got used to the current one. However, it's for their best interest and my best interest. I cannot have any more speeding ticket in the mornings and cannot waste time in traffic court or traffic schools any more.

Arthur had had his first taste of icecream in the past weekend and apparently was very fond of it. Although we should not give him any citrus, I still let him lick the orange cone we got from Braum's. At least I didn't give him true ice cream with dairy in it. That would be devastating.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home