baobaobebe

Friday, September 05, 2008

Surgery

We got up at 5 this morning. Arnold woke up as soon as the alarm rang. The building door of the surgery center was closed when we got there so we had to follow some employees into it.

The doctor decided to sedate Biajee, which meant they gave him drug through IV and knocked him out. I drove Arnold to school while Biajee was having surgery.

The operation took over an hour. Then Dr. Ma came out and talked to me. Basically everything went well. She took some skins around the mole to patch it up so Biajee's cut would look weird in shape.

What I don't like about this place is that they don't let me see him immediately after the surgery. I have to wait outside till he gets over his soreness and dress himself up. Then the nurse will come out to tell me to pull the car to the front door and discharge us.

So glad I have the blackberry so that I can work on the blog while waiting. This is my first blog written with the blackberry. I think it's better than iPhone. I may get one for myself if I get laid off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home