baobaobebe

Monday, July 28, 2008

Terrible Two






I just realized this weekend that Arnold had been in the Terrible Two stage for a while already. Whenever his needs don't get satisfied immediately, he'll start to make all kinds of noises and fussy faces. Fortunately we have someone named Biajee in our house who constantly talks to Arnold, soothes his needs and cleans up the mess Arnold creates. I don't remember me going through Terrible Two Stage at all. I'd probably get a box at my ears if I started to scream. My mom used to spank me with a broomstick and my dad would hit my hand.

We walked to Jamba Juice together yesterday afternoon. It's about a 2.5 mile walk from the house. I almost fainted because of starvation on our way there. Then we decided to go to IHOP after Jamba Juice. It started to rain cats and dogs while we were eating. Biajee decided to run home and get the car. We finally got home safe and dry and hungry again. So the three of us had to share one bowl of congee. I felt like we were back in the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward periods.

We played soccer in our master bedroom together before we all went to bed. It's a blessing to have a huge master bedroom. Arnold enjoyed it so much, but he could hardly touch the ball because Biajee and I were dominating the ball on purpose. We cannot wait till the four of us can play soccer together. The two younger ones will eventually be much better and stronger than us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home