baobaobebe

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Las Vegas Trip (Day 1, June 27, 2008)

We both worked full day on Friday before going to the airport. We finally decided to drive instead of taking the bus. It's much more convenient this way, otherwise we'll have to drag 2 check-in bags, one diaper bag and a 2 year old boy onto the bus. The round trip will cost us $36. By driving, we paid $42 for parking and the gas and car depreciation to and from the airport.

My blackberry broke the day before we left. I ordered a new one, but I didn't choose the Next Day Delivery Service, which is pure dumb on my side. I was thinking I could save $14.97 for the company, but it caused us so much inconvenience. So I was without a phone for 4 days.

I took United and got there an hour later than Biajee and Arnold. They used my free tickets from Southwest so that they could get there early and rent the car first. Southwest can check in 2 bags for each person for free, the way it used to be for all the airlines, but now a luxury for everybody.

Las Vegas airport is a crazy place. The first things you saw after getting off the plane are slot machines and flocks of people. Outside temperature is over 100 degree at 10 pm.

"I don't like this place at all." Biajee said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home