baobaobebe

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Las Vegas Trip (Day 2, June 28, 2008)

Our 2nd day was fruitful. We both went to the Las Vegas Convention Center. I participated in the IECSC while Biajee took Arnold to the Western Truck Show. It must have been 150 degrees outside. I felt like cooked most of the time and I was nauseaous all through the show.

IECSC is really cool for girls, but it's open to professionals only. I had to use some relationship to get in there. But once you are inside, you'll find a different world and I'm pretty sure most women could stay there for days and spend thousands of dollars. I only spend less than $400 for 2 days. Biajee kept saying I should have bought more products and put them on eBay for sale. Well, eBay just had this fiasco of selling fake LV bags. Rules and regulations will be put in place soon to verify that all the brand names are genuine in future.

We went to MGM afterwards had the famous Grand Buffet there. MGM must have the most expensive Chinese restaurant we've ever seen so far. An entree of spicy beef tripe could cost you $39. Biajee and I finally decided to go to the buffet so Arnold could eat for free and we only need to pay $30 each plus tip.

Biajee and Arnold were fascinated about the live lions inside MGM. Lions are symbols of the studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home