baobaobebe

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Adobe Acrobat







My new order of the Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional Software just arrived today. This should be a lifesave to my daily work. I had been working on other people's software licenses with 30 day trial versions. It is just painful. Every time I open a PDF file, this annoying window pops up and asks me whether I want to purchase the license.

We have learned today from phdcomics that a software bug can cause the credit rating calculation to be wrong. The stock of Moody's Investors just tanked because of this. How is this possible that nobody had figured out that the credit rating had been wrong all year long?

We've scanned the Taiwan magazine that talked about Berkshire Hathaway's shareholders' meeting into electronic format. Below is the link to the file. Our family picture is on page 59, although they spelled Biajee's Chinese name incorrectly.

今周刊-巴菲特暢談全球投資趨勢/波克夏股東會問答全紀錄

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home