baobaobebe

Monday, May 26, 2008

Yellow







We had a boot camp workout class this morning at 24 Hour Fitness with Julie. She is the best instructor there, but she normally works on weekdays so we seldom take her class. This morning we did the S.E.T class and we weren't able to fulfill all the movement to the full extent at last. We were both sweating like dogs, but it felt great! I bet I could be skinny and in good shape if I could take her class for an hour per day.

We went to Home Depot and bought tapes, drop cloths and 2 gallons of yellow paint. The color has a beautiful name called Main Street Lights. Biajee will accomplish the task of painting the 3rd room in the house while I'm in Greece. These will certainly keep him occupied.

I haven't started packing yet, but I should definitely do something tonight because my boss has put a conference call on my calendar tomorrow evening between 5 and 6 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home