baobaobebe

Friday, June 20, 2008

2.14 CM

I'm back from Greece. Mission not accomplished. I have to go there again next year.

The good news is that we're going to have our 2nd baby around Jan. 20th. Biajee and I saw the ultrasound the other day. The baby is 2.14 cm long and the heart rate is 137 beats/min. It's really hard on me right now. I suffer the same morning sickness as the first time, if not worse. People have warned us that it would be 10 times more work instead of two times when you have two kids.

There is no "Undo" button. Biajee finished painting the baby room to yellow while I was in Greece. He is ready to wrestle with two kids. We may have to get another crib for the new baby, but definitely no more clothes. A girl can wear blue as well. We don't know what we should wish for. We'll be happy with either a boy or a girl.

Arnold went for his 2 year check today. He weighs 26 lb now, 34 inches long and he says No to everything to build his confidence. He doesn't know he'll be big brother soon. Maybe he won't share his toy cars at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home