baobaobebe

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dentist








My dentist appointment was at 1 pm today. Biajee and I had our lunch date at Wahoo's Fish Tacos. We each ordered a large Maui Bowl with white beans.

"Should have ordered black beans. I have my dentist appointment afterwards." I said.

We each had a venti size mocho Frappucino from Starbucks after lunch. "I'll be late for my appointment." I said while waiting for our coffee drink. "But I always got there early and had to wait for them. It's about time that they wait for me once."

I had a full mouth X ray done today. Such service was performed every 5 years to check on cavities. I had a new dental hygienist working on me today. Her name is Aileen. She liked to ask questions while she was working on my teeth so that I couldn't give any answer.

After we were almost done with cleaning, she said, "What would you like most, pepper mint, mocha mint or cinnamon mint?"

I blinked with confusion.

"Oh, it's for your teeth polish." She said gleefully and then glanced at me. "Doesn't matter which flavor? I'll use cinnamon mint then." A bloody red jello box was poked open before she put the sauce on the polisher.

"Take a tooth brush and some floss." She took out her treasure box before I left.

This would be good for Biajee. He was always amazed by the goodies I got from my dentist.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home