baobaobebe

Monday, May 21, 2007

10 Day Diarrhea






Today is the 10th day of Arnold's diarrhea. Biajee and I each took a day off last week. In order to take tomorrow off, I have to stay late and finish a lot of projects tonight. Arnold gets sick once every month on an average statistical basis. Both Biajee and I have to work around his schedule.

I now fully understand why some people make mistakes, why some people are never on time, why the world is not perfect. Having a baby can change one's mind a lot.

We bought an Elmo for Arnold's birthday and Biajee hid it somewhere in the house. I don't think Arnold is sophisticated enough to understand a pleasant surprise yet. We will only celebrate his birthday by ourselves this year, because it's the day after we come back from Greece. I think birthday is a family thing. Most American people like to host huge parties for their children's birthdays though, just so the kids can receive a lot of presents.

A good thing is that I can go to the gym with Arnold tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Qing Chenny Zhang said…

    Hi, Dear, this is zhang qing. Have you tried the Jiu3 Cai4 juice yet? My heart goes out to you and Arnold. It is tough. I remember the days when Aaron got sick that often. It will get better, trust me. We are taking Andrew for circumcision tomorrow. I am getting a bit nervous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home