baobaobebe

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bill Gates











Our pictures of Bill Gates came out quite nice. He was much better of a ping pong player than Warren Buffet. Of course Biajee and I still regret that we did not buy Microsoft's stock last summer. It was a golden opportunity that we missed. We knew that Windows Vista was coming out, we knew the stock was at its 52 week low, yet we didn't chip in.

Though the advantage of the stock market is: you don't need to kill yourself if you miss out a good opportunity. There are always tons of them lying there waiting to be discovered. If you skip a good one, you'll only need to find a better one.

It's bull market now. The index in China went up over 4000. My dad said it'd soar through 5000 soon. He's got 25% return on his portfolio from January till now. What a shame if I cannot beat him! He doesn't have an MBA degree. He only has an undergraduate degree in Physics from Beijing University. I'm so mixed up with people of Physics major my whole life. I hope it's a good sign on my zodiacs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home