baobaobebe

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Itinerary






I finalized our itinerary on Lufthansa's website yesterday. Most flights are sold out already due to the summer vacation. Yahoo Travel and Orbitz could not process multiple carrier flights because there is no baggage agreement between different airlines. I found http://www.sidestep.com a useful place for booking air fare and hotels.

It looks like my insurance company may be able to cover 1/3 of the loss of my wedding ring and engagement ring last year in C&L Burger Bar, Castle Rock, WA. They were interested to know why I didn't file a claim earlier.

"I wasn't aware that this will be covered by my policy." I told them.

As a matter of fact, I understood my home insurance policy better after reviewing it over the phone with my insurance agent. It doesn't hurt to talk to people at all. I always learn about new things through casual conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home