baobaobebe

Thursday, March 29, 2007

RAY-BAN








We were at Costco for lunch today. It's so hard to paw through suitable sunglasses for me because I have typical oriental nose with low bridge.

We finally bought a pair of Ray-Ban for me. Biajee said this is a very famous brand. Obviously I'm too buried in my database and finance world to have heard of it. On the frame, it actually says "Made in Italy" and the case feels like leather as well.

It started snowing last night. We already got about 5 inches in the morning and there is more coming.

"How are they going to install the A/C in the snow?" Biajee was worrying this morning.

"Honey, for $3,200, they should be able to figure out how to dig, wire the coils, lift the A/C over the fence and make us dinner."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home