baobaobebe

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I want to be a DUMMY


I had an eye exam on Saturday. Dr. Walters said that my left eye is perfect while my right eye is bad. If I don't wear contact lens or glasses for my right eye, it may decide not to work one day. She prescribed me one contact lens for my right eye and had her assistant teach me how to use it.

For the first time in my life, I tried to put on and take off this transparent little thing in the Doctor's office. I wasted nearly 2 hours there and still made no progress.

Yesterday after I told Susan about how difficult it was to put on contact lens, Susan commented on this huge deal in my life, "Pei, even a dummy can do it. It's quite easy. Just think of icecream cones when you're putting it in so that you won't feel nervous." Obviously I wasn't a dummy on Saturday. Dr. W finally kicked me out of her office and told me that I could go back and practice there next Saturday.

I took the advice and tried this morning. It only took me 10 minutes to put it in. The icecream cone worked! I'm so impressed with myself. I can be dumb if I want to.

Now I'm facing another dilemma: how do I take it out tonight?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    小哥们够壮实的呀。。。

     

Post a Comment

<< Home