baobaobebe

Friday, December 01, 2006

Vacation or No Vacation

I need a vacation. I've been sick 3 times ever since I came back to work from maternity leave. I hadn't been sick for at least five years prior to all this. We started checking the ticket and hotel in Maui since Monday, but we had to wait for Biajee's boss to come back into the office. Now he is back in the office, he needs to figure out his January schedule. In the mean time, the air fare and hotel fees have gone up signiificantly.

I don't know how we can afford it if we don't book today. I cannot live without taking a vacation between now and early January. I am suffering from amnesia because I have to get up at 3 am every morning to pump for Arnold. And I need to pump at least 3 times while I'm at work every day. Nobody understands the pain of being a loving and caring mom. I could have opted to quit breast feeding, but then Arnold will not be the smartest and healthiest baby. I'm caught between the rock and a hard place. I cannot imagine how much freedom and free time I am able to enjoy if I don't nurse at all.

And we need the answer today: Vacation or No Vacation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home