baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No Bath






It was snowing last night when we got home. Arnold was only wearing a pajama under the coat. I got mad at Biajee for not dressing him up in layers when he picked up the baby. Arnold screamed and cried ever since he entered the house. I was having a severe fever myself so I took Arnold to our bed and nursed him.

Every piece of my muscle was sore and I was shivering under the quilts. Biajee put Arnold to bed without giving him a bath. Better me sick than Arnold getting anything. I drank a lot of hot water and Biajee fed me some oranges in between. He baked some salmon, stir fried some Chinese Bok Choi and squid and steamed some Chinese Yam for dinner. I didn't get a chance to sample all the gourmet dishes at all. I was lucky that I was still alive and made it through without taking aspirin or tylenol.

We car pooled this morning. Nobody ploughed the snow on the road so we slid and missed the first entrance to my company. Fortunately we were able to make the 2nd one so that Biajee could drop me off at work. High temperature is 22 today while low is 8. I decided to skip gym because I'm still weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home