baobaobebe

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Birth Videos

We watched 2 birth videos in class last night. It was devastating. Both Biajee and I were so nervous when we watched them. I don't think I am able to have sex for a very long time.

The average labor time for every mom is about 12 hours. It takes 9 months to cook the baby. Of course it'll take some time to get it out. I watched labor videos when I was in high school, but it's so different when you're pregnant.

At least we got a checklist of things to pack in our car starting from 36 weeks. I could go into labor at any time from then on. We penciled it in our Saturday schedule to shop for some nursing bras and outfits for me. There are 2 great websites for these: www.bosombuddies.com and www.motherswear.com. Bosom Buddies has a store close to our house and we're going to take advantage of it. It's shocking to find out that a good breast pump costs over $1,200. A friend loaned me one so I don't have to worry about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home