baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

C-Section Question

Today we had a short visit to Dr. A's office. I couldn't help asking him, "When you do C-sections, do you cut out fat as well?"

"Pei, there is no fat. You're going to to give natural birth. The baby is going to come down normally." He chuckled as that was the last thing I should worry.

Back at work, Laura told me he shouldn't cut any fat because I need those for breastfeeding. I share a different opinion though - the fat on my belly won't help with breastfeeding...

Anyway, my next appointment gets moved to April 24th because of the ultrasound. We need to make sure that placenta is out of the way. I hope I can deliver through the normal channel. Even the temptation of Dr. A's being able to cut some fat won't lure me to a C-section...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home