baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Breast Milk

I'm a legitimate cow starting from last night. Breast milk is coming out of me. We tried to taste it. I think it's the same from the fat-free milk you buy from Wal-mart, but Biajee complained that it had no flavor. Oh well, it's for fetus, not for him. Maybe we could start pumping next month since it's good for a month if you freeze it. We could really stock up some before the baby is born.

I picked up some big fat dresses from a friend today so that we could waste less money on maternity clothes. I couldn't believe I was that big when I looked into her mirror.

My boss' boss' boss inquired me whether I could go to Europe for a few weeks from May 1st. "He said travel would be banned from end of this month." I replied blatantly.

"He means your doctor, not your husband, right?" He blinked at me.

"Oh yeah..."

"Hey Miss Pei, I though it would be fun if you spend a couple of weeks in Europe. Just keep in mind I had you on the top of my list."

I guess there is nothing I could do about it. Maybe I'll make it up to him after my maternity leave. It's definitely a NO NO now for any type of air trip.

We're going to have our 2nd child birth class tonight in the stuffy little conference of Marriott. I hope I don't pass out in front of the other 8 couples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home