baobaobebe

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Baby's Name

Since both our last names start with Y and Z, we decide that the baby's name should start with an A. In case someone sort names ascendingly by first name, his name will still have a chance to pop up on the top of the page.

We've ordered a book called 50,001 names for a Baby. Biajee has been through quite a part of it when he was sitting in the restroom. He finally decided that the boy should be named ARNOLD. I couldn't disagree because I don't know any jerks whose name is Arnold. The problem with us agreeing on names is that I know too many people: every time Biajee came up with a name, I told him that a gay or a bastard was named after that.

I think Arnold is cool. Arnold Schwarzennegger is my favorite actor. I just have to be mentally prepared that I'd be calling out this name 500 times a day in 3 months. We were also told not to let friends know our choices, for they'd try to give us advice and opinion we don't need. I think it might be all right to just blog it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home