baobaobebe

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cooking Injury

A word of wisdom is never have your 7 month pregnant wife cook dinner for you. I accidentally cut my finger and finger nail last night while chopping squash. It was bleeding and huring so badly that we almost went to the emergency room.

Biajee applied some vaseline for me to stop the bleeding. Later, I put some Aloe Gel on to ease the pain. I'm seeing the doctor today because I don't want to lose my finger. I guess pregnant women are clumsier than usual, or more absent-minded. It's really hard for me to focus on anything with the hump. The wound was deep and filthy, about 1.2 cms long on the finger nail, which makes typing a challenge as well.

I started to tell Biajee about the pain killing power of Aspen tree trunk last night. Deer, Elks and moose lick on Aspen trees after they give birth to heal faster. "Do you need some of those?" He was ready to chop or skin some Aspen for me.

"No, no, thanks. That's not the point." I replied. I'd rather have a good night's sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home