baobaobebe

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wuwuwuwuwuwu.....

It seems my life has been taken over. It is BabyBoy this, BabyBoy that. In fact it is 25 hours a day of BabyBoy something...Enough. Today I will not blog about BabyBoy. BaoBao wants me to blog everything about BabyBoy, but it is only because he just knows about BabyBoy when I say something. I, on the other hand, have BabyBoy inside me...so for each second of each minute of each hour of each day for 9 months it is all about BabyBoy. Besides, my Blog is about anything I want to write anyway, not anything BaoBao forces me to write.

Well, enough is enough. If I keep blogging about BabyBoy he will become spoiled. He will think he is deserving of Emperor Status which will not do. No baby of mine will ever rise above me, Princess BeBe.

So as Princess BeBe I hereby decree that this blog today will not be about BabyBoy. I will not tell you how he reacts to Spicy Szechuan Hotpot - he just sits there as though he is asleep and curses mom for feeding him that weird stuff. I will not tell you how he stretches. Nor will I tell you about his dancing feet. You may wonder if he is an active baby, but I won't tell you that he swims around inside my tummy, nor will I tell you about those butterfly flutters - one of the true joys of pregnancy. He is all covered with Laguna and he is growing his hair, which makes me really really nauseaous. He is also giving his new digestive system a little practice by swallowing amniotic fluid.

Oh it felt like he just gave me a hug...isn't my BabyBoy the sweetest? :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you find out it is a boy already? - Guagua

     

Post a Comment

<< Home