baobaobebe

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dare to Compare

The kid is in one of the bellies. Who is the happy mom? If I gain another 25 lbs before the labor, my dear husband still outweighs me. I only eat 6 meals every day and the portion of each meal is bigger than Biajee's. Still he is blowing up quicker than me in the first trimester.

Who said pregnancy is painful for women? It's a hearty sacrifice for dads as well. Biajee had to finish up everything I don't like or won't eat. We're both planning on losing weight after the baby is born. I want us to run a marathon together this coming October - he thinks I'm totally out of my mind and strongly opposes it. The only thing we agreed on last night was to paint the room blue for this baby. We already have a pink room in the house, but obviously it won't be suitable for a boy, whereas it's totally all right for a girl to live in a blue environment.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home