baobaobebe

Monday, January 23, 2006

American Football

Broncos lost yesterday. How can they do this to us? It's the first time I had full understanding of the game rules and started to become a real football fan. Secretly we had hoped that they could go to Super Bowl and win the championship so that we could always proudly say that our baby is born during the year when Broncos gets crowned the XL Super Bowl Trophy. All this have been washed away now.

Tomorrow is the big ultra-sound day. We may be able to find out the sex of the baby. I am already half way through this pregnancy thing. I miss the time of running a marathon, of morning workout in the gym, of skiing down the mountain on a sunny day, of being able to watch a movie without sneaking out to the restroom for 8 times... All I could say is: Dear Blog - today I puked 5 times... This is a good day... As you know yesterday I puked 7 times.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home