baobaobebe

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nickname






Arnold likes to try out everything that Arthur uses, from car seat to baby bassinet, although he's already too big for these. They were once his when he was a baby.

Amy's pediatrician said when kids were 3 years old, it was normal for them to eat just one spoonful of cereal per day because that was all they need. I think we'd be worried if our kids eat that little.

"What did he eat for breakfast?" Biajee inquired me about Arnold this morning.

"A shrimp and a bit of egg." I replied. Biajee looked a bit upset so I added, "Don't worry. More people in the United States die of too much food than too little food."

"I think you're right." He had to say. And that's the end of this conversation.

I also found out from Amy about baby's nicknames. We already know nickname for Arnold is Arnie. She said that nickname for Arthur would be Artie. Boy, aren't they too close? We'll never be able to tell them apart.

"So what about Sam? Some woman's nickname was Sam." I asked.

"Oh that's short version for Samantha." Who would have thought of that?

"And Charlie? A girl's name is Charlie in Arnold's class."

"That's for Charlotte."

"This is too much for me." I finally commented. "I'm glad no girls would be named after Arnold or Arthur. I want people to know they're boys from their names."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home