baobaobebe

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 Week Check






Arthur had his 4 week check yesterday. He is 22.5 inches long (80%), 9 lbs and 14.5 oz (50%) and head circumference is 15.25 inches (60%). He is a bit bigger than Arnold at the same age.

We also received Arthur's social security card yesterday. I finally read the form for applying for birth certificates and mailed it out today with a copy of my driver's license. He is a valid person in the society now.

Doctor said Arthur's hydronephrosis was moderate so he definitely need to see the urologist. Moderate means it can get better to be mild or can get worse to be severe. The urologist will probably do some testing to see whether the ureter is blocked by injecting a tube with colored liquid into his kidney. The thought of that makes me sick, but we'll wait to see what the urologist has to say.

I got the flu either from Biajee or Arnold. My throat hurts like hell whenever I'm swallowing and I'm coughing all the time. Biajee sounds pretty dandy about it because he suffered from the same symptoms a few weeks ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home