baobaobebe

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Severance Letter






It appeared that I never signed the Severance Letter when I left Corporate Express. Now that Staples is going through auditing procedure and need this document signed. I received it via email today with the wrong address printed on the letter.

I was asked to either fax it back or mail it back. I am choosing to mail it back. Last weekend Biajee sent a one-page domestic fax for me at Kinko's and was charged $2.49. It's a shame that he cannot send a fax from his company. I suddenly realized how inconvenient it is for me to not have a job.

Biajee and Arnold attended the Parent Appreciation Breakfast at Montessori yesterday. Arnold got a Fish is Fish book, which he loved. We were also provided a brochure of Tips for Growing Readers.

I finished reading a book Come on, Kid yesterday, which talks about how to raise a child in modern China. It went through all the painful process of having to sign up the child to best kindergarten, primary school, junior and senior high school and the fees and relationship network one has to push for. In the end, the child applied for a private high school in England and left China at the age of 16.

I really feel blessed living in the United States now, thinking about those people in China are paying the same amount of money for kindergarten as I do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home