baobaobebe

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Daddy-Long-Legs






I saw a Daddy-Long-Legs on my desk in the office the other day. It took me quite some effort not to scream. I killed it with a napkin. It's brown, about 2cm in diameter, looks kind of dirty. There are all kinds of wild life in Colorado, but I'm just so glad that we don't have any Cockroaches anywhere like those in Florida.

Biajee washed his cell phone in the washing machine again so it'll probably take 3 days for it to dry up. He put it above our furnace and tried to use my hair dryer last night to speed up the dryup process.

We suddenly realize how hard it is to communicate without a cell phone. I had to call the Walgreens store just now to page to pass on a message. Arnold is not doing well either. Biajee took him to the hospital today. Dr. C gave him some shots on both legs and prescribed some antibiotics for him to take for 10 days.

Biajee said the hospital was full of sick kids. We learned our lesson this time. Going forward, whenever Arnold is kicked out of school, we'll just take him to the doctor's immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home