baobaobebe

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Arnold is Sick






Arnold was kicked out of school again at lunch time today. He had a fever, a running nose and diarhhea. He hasn't been eating dinner very well this week at all. Biajee took the afternoon off because I had some urgent project to work on today.

It's one of those fun time again. Maybe kids have a pattern. They tend to get sick more often in spring time. But that'll change our plan in San Francisco this weekend. We will need to stay in a hotel because Zheng has two daughters and I don't want Arnold to spread the germs across her house.

When Biajee canceled his reservation of hotel last month, Orbitz even charged him $25. I urged him to call them and get the money back. Now we can book again - maybe not on Orbitz. I always book hotels and cancel them and have never been charged. Of course, if you cancel within 24 hours, it's reasonable that you'll be charged, but I don't see why people should be charged if they cancel a month earlier.

The nurse is Avista Hospital is really nice. She offered to call Biajee after I described Arnold's symptoms. I may have to take Arnold to the hospital tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home