baobaobebe

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Last Drop of Breast Milk






We defroze the last bag of breast milk for Arnold this morning. This is the true ending of any breast milk for him. From now on, he is totally on his own for nutrition absorption. No shielding from mom any more.

Fortunately Arnold loves cow milk as well. He'll continue to thrive and grow on normal food.

I went to a Whole Speak Training in Sun Microsystem today, which was a complete waste of time. I didn't fill out a comment card after class because they asked people rate this class with three words. I would have put in "Waste of Time", but I didn't even have time to do that.

I don't think I'll ever go to any activities organized by Sun. No kidding it's a sinking ship. Their people are investing energy into such stuff to teach people how to speak and walk in front of other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home