baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Trash Can







Our trash can is broken. Biajee took it back to Costco for exchange during lunch. It's an ultra-red beam controlled trash can with a lid. We bought it for Arnold so that he cannot paw through all the garbages in the house. However, Arnold figured out how to open and close it very soon.

I made wonton soup for Biajee as supper last night. He enjoyed it so much. It's been a while since he had traditional Chinese style wonton soup. I told him the most important thing is to keep me in a good mood. I cook well when I'm happy.

We've invited Biajee's boss over to our house for dinner this Saturday. I have to think of some really unique dishes now. They've had us over their place multiple times, but we haven't had the luxury of returning the hospitality every since Arnold was born.

The stock market keeps looking pathetic. We should have put all our money in silver and gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home