baobaobebe

Friday, November 16, 2007

Japanese Consulate







We went to the Japanese Consulate in Denver yesterday. It's on 17th street. Parking is very expensive. $2 for 15 minutes. Fortunately we got it done in 30 minutes.

I forgot to bring employment letter or pay check. The visa officer told me to fax it to him that afternoon. We'll pick up our passports on November 26th. It'll be $26 per person.

Then we had McRibs and milk shakes from McDonald's. Biajee had been eating McDonald's for so long, yet he didn't know that McRid sandwich existed. It is definitely better than Big Mac. We did takeouts and grabbed the doggie bags to work.

"My Gosh, Pei, I cannot believe you're eating this junk." My coworker said to me when he saw me devouring the French Fries. "You've been in America for too long."

I jumped on the scale this morning and found that I had lost 1 lb. Maybe I should keep eating the Big M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home