baobaobebe

Thursday, November 08, 2007

US Dollars







I had a dream about inflation early this morning. I walked into the book store and bought a novel by John Hahn ( I don't even know if such person exists ) for $11,389.00. I woke up in horror and kicked Biajee.

"Inflation is getting worse and I had to spend $11,389 on a book. When I wrote that check, I was almost in tears." I told him.

"Really?" He murmured and started snoring again.

I couldn't fall back to sleep any more so I dressed up for the gym and went working out at 5:15 am. My muscles were aching with joy and I was in a dandy mood soon.

"We should convert all our cash to silver and gold." I suggested enthusiastically after getting home.

All this was because Chinese government decided to toss $1.3 trillion US dollars from the Federal Reserve. And US Dollars is at historical low these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home