baobaobebe

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Benihana






We went to Benihana for lunch as Terisa's farewell party. She found a job in General Steel in South Denver. Normally I never can have enough food when I go to a company lunch because I dare not order too much and dare not eat too much. People would look at me with interesting expressions if they know my true appetite.

Today, however, I even felt full after lunch. We ordered sushi platter, sashimi platter, tempura and California Rolls for appetizer. Then I ordered Combo Three for lunch, including Beef, Shrimps and Scallops. I can sense that Thanksgiving is knocking on the door.

The temperature dropped sharply. Tonight it's going to be in the teens and snowing. Tomorrow's high will be 20 degrees, perfect for a holiday. Biajee and I are still planning on skiing on Turkey Day. There will be no traffic on the road and no restaurant to shop for food. But we can play with snow.

I may go to the gym and run some errands tomorrow afternoon before picking up Arnold since I don't want to disrupt his nap schedule. This is a perfect holiday year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home