baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Plan for Visas







We don't look at stock market these days. I've been checking into a Japan trip for our whole family in the past week. February sounds like a good and cold month for a family holiday. It's better spend money on family fun than watch it shrink in the stock market.

Biajee and I are planning on going to the Japanese Consulate in downtown Denver tomorrow. Denver is sister city of Takayama. Most places in Colorado have sister cities in Japan.

We're planning on going to Osaka this time, mainly because I've been to Tokyo and the surrounding areas. We could go to Kobe, Nara, Nagoya, Himeji - all the places I'd never been to after my 100th visit to Japan.

The American Consulate in Osaka generally has 2 working days in processing visa to US, which is convenient for Biajee. We just need to bring a lot of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home