baobaobebe

Monday, October 29, 2007

Baseball Fan







I just started to understand 80% of the rules in baseball when Rockies lost all four games to Boston Red Sox. Red Sox became the world champion again after being crowned in 2004.

Biajee can watch all kinds of sports games with great interest while I only watch when something catch my eyes.

All four games were really bad. It seemed like Rockies was not even on the same level with Red Sox. Biajee said it was because Rockies lacked the experience of competing in the World Series.

I was so into Home Runs in the end, but Rockies didn't swing out too many Home Runs. It looks like such an unfair sport to me. It's rare chance to hit a good swing and only the pitcher was exhausted to death.

Fortunately we were able to enjoy a bottle of wine with the game this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home