baobaobebe

Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick or Treat







Nancy reminded me that from 3 to 5 pm today is the "Trick-or-Treat" time in my company. People can bring kids in for Trick-or-Treat. For some reason, I had thought it'd be next Wednesday.

I had to run out and get a pumpkin pail and some candies. Arnold was not dressed in his costume this morning, but it's just a small detail. He himself is scary enough so I think he'll do fine in his normal clothes.

I'm planning on picking him up from Montessori around 3:30 pm, right after his nap. He may have to miss afternoon snack that way. Dear me, I'm really worried about him not getting enough food and he's not allowed to have any sweets or candies at this age. Well, he never cares for sweet things.

We're going to Paul's house for Chinese fondue tonight. I think I may be able to sneak an hour's worth of gym time in between. Everyone is already in a holiday mood at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home