baobaobebe

Thursday, October 25, 2007

1 to 13







Rockies lost yesterday by 1 to 13. Biajee and I only watched the last hour. We were both disappointed and worried about the road rage the next day.

I still don't understand baseball, but it's quite depressing to see our home team lose. Boston Red Sox has a few Japanese players who are extremely good.

My friend Xiaohong works for Sun Microsystems and they're selling a lot of cube furniture lately after laying off most of their employees. Biajee and I went to buy 2 wheeled metal file cabinets for $10 today. I guess this company is really going downhill now that they don't even plan to hire people back.

My friend Laura is in town this week for training. She works at our company's New Jersey location. We're going out to dinner at The Bloom. I could go to the gym afterwards, maybe have some Yoga practice. Biajee will watch the World Series for me at home after he puts Arnold to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home