baobaobebe

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Parade






Arnold's Halloween Parade at school is today. I had asked Biajee to check with the teacher on the date last week, yet he wouldn't remember. This morning he had to pay the price of going back home and fetch Arnold's costume.

Arnold will be a frog this year. He was a bumble bee last Friday when he was in my company. Frog is his destined costume tonight though, and will be his destined costume tomorrow night when he knocks on the doors in the neighborhood.

I was trying to get Biajee to take Arnold to a neighborhood with million dollar houses. Maybe he can get better goodies and candies there.

The parade starts at 6 pm, but we would get to school before that to get Arnold prepared. The camera is fully charged. Everything is ready to go, except that I would have to forfeit my workout time at the gym today. Maybe I can squeeze in a 6 mile jog around my company before going to Montessori. It'll be the biggest reward to me today after devouring a beef & bacon hamburger, a medium curly fry and a strawberry milk shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home