baobaobebe

Monday, April 02, 2007

Tie






We tied the game at 1:1 yesterday morning. Our team was obviously not the best team. Biajee and Arnold watched the whole thing as usual. We even had a sub for the women during the first half, but then she left for church.

We played at the Pleasant View field, the best field in Boulder. A coworker from our side separated his arms during the 1st half and had to go to the hospital. Arnold crawled on the grass and tried to feed himself some dirt, soil and grass. He'll probably turn into a donkey soon.

The guys on our team were not the strongest, most skillful soccer players. They constantly need subs and they couldn't run faster than I do. But when I asked them whether I could sign up Biajee for this team, they told me they had enough men and didn't need more.

I feel so sore today. We partied on Saturday night till 1 am in the morning. I almost didn't want to go to play. I didn't think I was to be blamed either if I didn't show up because it was April Fool's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home