baobaobebe

Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt






Easter Sunday was last week. Our neighbors had tried to organize an Egg Hunt event for 19 kids in our community on Saturday, but got canceled due to the snow.

I decided to let Arnold get a taste of Egg Hunt at home so that he won't feel that he's missed out something fun after he grows up. I asked Biajee whether I should hide an egg behind the toilet bowl.

"He is too young to understand it." Biajee shrugged at me.

"I can even put one dollar in that egg as a bonus."

"I think it's more practical to take some pictures of him and the eggs."

The neighborhood egg hunt was rescheduled to this Saturday, but I don't think it can be carried out either due to the weather.

Arnold had a disgusting runny nose with thick green mucus flowing around. Every time Biajee and I tried to clean it up for him, he started to scream. This is the most gross part of a baby so far. It's a lot worse than his poop because you see it all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home