baobaobebe

Friday, February 09, 2007

Goal





I've lost my 2006 goals for my performance review. It was given to me at the beginning of the year in a hard copy. Of course, after pregnancy, maternity leave and moving my cubicle it's almost impossible to locate it anywhere. I have to recreate it if I cannot find it. I think it's just better to try to find it in the house this weekend. I usually don't throw important papers away. Biajee is worse than me these days. He is a squirrel. He brings home a lot of things and piles them up till a tree grows out of them.

We figured out that we need to give Arnold nose drops to help him sleep well these days. He's been having a running nose for almost 10 days. Poor kid.

We sold our 27 inch TV and queen size mattress for $55 last night. Biajee had asked for $100 when he posted the items. We are not very good dealmakers. The buyer wasn't satified either because her bed was either twin size or full size. I hope she doesn't want to return the mattress because she wrote us a check and told us not to cash it 2 days later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home