baobaobebe

Monday, May 15, 2006

Soduku

I introduced Soduku to Biajee on Saturday night when we were touring around the Kite Shop in Boulder. They sell kites and all kinds of games, puzzles, toys and gadgets. It's a Japanese puzzle fuddling with numbers. Basically you get a square with 81 slots. Some of them were pre-filled with numbers from 1 to 9 for you. You need to fill out all the empty spots and make sure that each number (from 1 to 9) appears only once in each column and row and each 3x3 area.

Biajee worked out one on Saturday night and immediately lost interest in this puzzle. This is a logic game and can be very easy to solve.

We haven't packed the hospital luggage yet. Biajee dragged me out to The Nederlands yesterday. As soon as we got there, it started to rain. So we did some shopping in Flatiron Mall afterwards and bought a pair of very comfortable slippers for me to wear after labor.

No matter what he does tonight, I shall pack the suitcase tonight. I'll be considered full term by the end of the week and the baby may come at any time. As much as Biajee wants to play and hang around doing nothing, I need to get prepared even I have to have this baby by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home