baobaobebe

Saturday, May 13, 2006

On the Loose

Biajee had told me last year that if I stayed home and became a housewife, I'd be busier than when I was working. I didn't quite believe that until today.

He left for a whole day conference near Castle Rock area while I stayed home by myself trying to take care of several things. I went swimming in Broomfield Recreation Center in the morning, gulped down a McMuffin sandwich for breakfast and went to purchase nursing bras. There was a guy in Bosom Buddies trying to buy some nursing bras and a Medela breast pump for his wife. What a nice husband! He must have spent over an hour there in total. It took him some time to figure out which kind of bra the wife liked and what might feel more comfortable. The lady measured me and gave me a few things to try on before she checked me out.

I had no time for lunch because my salon appointment was 12 sharp. I had my hairdresser cut 2 inches this time because I won't be there for another 2 months. Of course Biajee won't notice when he gets home. He always wonders why I spend so much money on my hair when he couldn't even tell the difference of the length.

Then I took the Sienna for wash and wax. Biajee could always find excuses of not doing it. I finally picked up some black sesame seed powder for the after labor drink. It is said that my hair will fall out a lot after birth so I'd better prepare some treatment right now. I don't believe a lot of the old wives' tales, but there is some basic knowledge and truth to it. Better be safe than sorry.

Oh he just came home! We're going to Sushi Tora for dinner again! Bebe is a wild spender. It's better to keep her in bed having labor and let her work 12 hours a day so that she won't have any time to go out and waste money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home